Monday, April 13, 2009

Al gore says::: Germinea

Al is greatly ecstatic about the way the country is being run, here

Germany and probably Europe in general smell way different than the places i come from. Sadly, i have become accustomed to the smell. it was disturbin at first. it was an unrestrained sweetness, and eerie lightness i could never find the source of. the stuff was probably seeping out of the ground or something.

Also: to much cobblestone. For the first week here i constantly had to deal with foot pains. I'm over it know. my feet have come to under stand that if they want to be my feet they have to grow some balls and start being man feet. I am now three men - no feet.

I cant bring myself to shave. not quite sure what it is. I do have a hunch, though. The first day here i brought my shaver and the power adapter into the shower room, but was unable to actually put it into the wall and power the thing up. It was probably due to the cleanliness of the place. I didnt want my hair getting all over the place and having to spend the time cleaning it up. But ive come to like it know. might let it grow till i leave in August. who knows?




I found a great skatepark i have been inching in on. will report back later

No comments: