Sunday, May 17, 2009

Options



I bought these chicken flavored instant noodles at the small asian goods store in the mall. When I payed for them I thought they were going to just be the noodles and the flavor packet. You know, just your typical Ramen. But nay. This pack came fully loaded. Bells and whistles. You got your noodles. Check. You got your flavor pack. Check. Whoa, whats that? Yep. That's the red chili pouch for when you want things to get a little interesting.

So I sat there and looked at all the options I had just uncovered. Well not too many actually, but more than I was used to when it comes to Ramen noodles. I then start to crush the pack of noodles. I don't really care for the long noodles dangling from my fork. Crushing them is the best solution. I make my way to the kitchen and pour them out into the bowl. Suprise.... Flavored oil (unfortunately not pictured). That's right! One final option pops out of the bag. These YumYum noodles are the Thai equivalent of Cracker jacks. And after finishing the meal I have to say they were the best instant noodles I have tasted.

A+

No comments: