Friday, May 2, 2008

Summer is for lovers


I am totally getting myself hyped right now on this summer's tours. I want to make this country bleed piss and love me at the same time. I want to draw on the statue of liberty and hang with my hobobros. Colt 45 R'US. I love you and miss you so much already Minneapolis. We sure had a great time, didn't we. When ever I go to the cities it is a completely different experience. All of them great, of course. Its strange and very much a beating heart in the middle of the plains. I don't think I could ever live there, though. I love residing in a town where I can be in the middle of nowhere cornfield lane in no more than 3 minutes.

Next language to tackle = Afrikaans. If I know German I can easily handle Afrikaans, they're practically the same language.

Hours of wakefulness - 28.

No comments: