Friday, December 18, 2009

A Present Day Family Hux


Last day of classes before the Christmas break. Next Wednesday I will be on my way to Rome til the 28th. I am really excited to spend the holidays Italian style. This will provide many opportunities for me to make an ass of myself, Tony style.

And for your enjoyment here's another poem from the shoebox of the late Sal Song:
__________________________________________________________
A Present Day Family Hux

Pockets need a datebook like a bomb needs a fuse.
Keeping them dates like it's the mid-eighties and your Claire Huxtable.
Swinging your hips while your way-too-cool-to-look-cool husband rants about jello near the couch.
Disorganization is the cesspool of the gods and playground of the devils.
Please be sure to remember to jot down names AND numbers.
Because who knows what may come up later?

Idaho, 4/17/78
_________________________________________________________

No comments: